Sunday, August 7, 2011

Off to My Classroom Tomorrow

We are off to school tomorrow to begin the long process of taking all my stuff off of the counters and windowsills to begin setting up a beautiful space for my first graders.  Every year so much energy goes into taking down and setting up our classrooms that I begin to wonder if year round school isn't the answer.  But that debate is for another day...  Right now I am off to dreamland so my hubbie and I can be at school bright and early at 7:30.  Ugh...how I hate to get up early...summer is so nice for that reason alone!  Anyone else having school dreams or active minds that won't turn off to allow sleep? 
Sleep tight friends...if you can...
(I will post before and after pictures of set up this week.  Don't you just love to peek into teachers' classrooms...)

0 comments: